What's new in this version?
- EventLiseners on stage are automatically removed during state change, so you don't have to remove them anymore.
- Button class is simplified and easier to use. You don't have to use the setCoordinates method anymore.
- Fixed embarrassing typo KillteState to KillState and isMoveable to isMovable
- Named constructors for Sprite, Button and Background class. This change make possible to use more ways to create game objects.
- Background class undergo a big change and now has more options like scaling and repeating the background. Moving background now support all kinds of speed values.
- GameObjectFactory class to make gameobject easier, although only sprites are supported for now.
For more information look at the documentation, changelog and the space invader example.
Issues i found:
- During testing space invader on different browsers i found out that only Chrome and Dartium showed correctly the moving background.
- Another interesting issue is that only on IE, I couldn't make the ship to move.
Favourite video of the moth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTgRhGqXok